This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Job Title : Technical Support Engineer
Job Location : HSR Layout
Responsibilities and Duties
- 1 to 2 years experience as tech support engineer (preferably voice support)
- Should have good knowledge in various Linux flavours (Ubuntu or CentOS etc.) .
- Should be capable of executing Linux commands
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Should be capable in writing scripting skills in Shell/PHP/PERL
- A passion towards problem-solving
- Willingness to work in flexible time as per customer needs
- Databases knowledge- MySql/Oracle/MSSQL (mandatory)
- capabilities to trouble shoot Network related issues. (mandatory)
- System Monitoring - Nagios/Cacti
- good writing communication skills.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
B.Tech or Any degree relevant to Technical.
Good Communication Skill with Hindi
Company Profile :
BHASH SOFTWARE LABS is a leading VAS Company based out of Chennai.BHASH empowers its customers to communicate between varied IT back-end systems and mobile phones using SMS Services. We provide a unique, end-to-end, global carrier-grade mobile data service. Our mobile data service offering includes "plug and play" application licensing and hosting. Employing a partnership with Mobile operators and a clear focus on SMS mobile messaging. We are looking for energetic folks with good communication skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer