This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
JobTitle : HR Associate
JobLocation : Bangalore(HSR)
We are looking for someone to build out the candidate pipeline and own the recruiting process from initial applicant screening to final offer negotiation.If you want to work in a young energetic team where out of the box thinking is a norm don't look further, we assure you will not be disappointed.
Languages:English, Kannada ( Must ) , Hindi
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages full cycle recruiting process for multiple positions across various teams.
- Strong sourcing skills, ability to develop robust, high quality pipelines and think outside the job description.
- Drive offer process, including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Handle administrative needs, including posting job openings, scheduling phone screenings.
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
What we are looking for
- Should have experience into Consultancy
- 1+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced environment.
- You are organised and diligent and pride yourself in having a self starter mentality and a strong work ethic.
- You have a passion for technology and how it can improve our everyday lives. You stay abreast of trends, events, communities.
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish.
- Must be extremely diligent and detail oriented.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency.
- You have an incredible ability to research and strategist around recruiting techniques that will drive great results.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Startup experience preferred.
Salary : INR180000 - INR300000
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer