This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Engineer
Posted by Rahul Namdev (@rahulnamdev123)
We are looking for a Full-Stack developer who will take a key product development role for https://betterhalf.ai/
Betterhalf is the first AI-powered compatibility product designed for 10M working professionals. Our goal is to get to No.1 or 2 spot in Indian matrimonial industry in the next 2-3 years.
Betterhalf.ai is currently covered as the top 20 startup stories of India for 2018 (re: YourStory). Product is used by 100,000 users and looking to hit 10M in the next 3 years.
Press Coverage: https://betterhalf.ai/press
What is the company about?
We're building the world's largest AI-based partner prediction technology based on the past data of millions of married couples.
This invention unique in its way in the partner search industry has the potential to offer a useful and valuable product for 200M globally. The company is founded by two MIT, USA Alumni.
We’re a U.S based company with the operational centre based out of Bangalore, India. We’re currently a 15-member team and expected to grow to the size of 100 over the next few years.
Why you should reach out?
If you’re interested in the product and deliver on humongous responsibility to build a globally successful company (globally 200M people including 10M Indians) with the continuous thrill of ups and downs of the startup, feel free to reach us.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
As a Full-stack Engineer, you’ll be involved in implementing both the backend and frontend for new and existing product features. You will be joining a talented, collaborative team who is very passionate about solving this massive problem. Based on your experience you may be leading a team of Engineers. Below is a list of several skills required to deliver on responsibilities for the Full-Stack developer role:
- React.js, Node.js, Angular.js
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Advanced in Python/Django. Candidates having a great background in Python/Django would be given a preference for this role.
- Expert knowledge of database technologies like MySQL/MongoDB is required.
- Experience with web server technologies like Nginx.
- Experience with AWS/Digital Ocean would be given a preference.
- Good OO design skills and understanding of different System Design patterns.
- Expert knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Cash and stocks for U.S company (to be discussed on case to case basis
- Great company culture with a very friendly and encouraging environment
- Amazing location in HSR Layout
- Modern, comfortable workplace, with areas to chill when you need it
- Free lunch with lots of healthy snacks
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer