This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Engineering manager/Tech lead
Posted by Rahul Namdev (@rahulnamdev)
What is the company about?
We're building world's largest AI based partner prediction engine based on the past data millions of married couples. This invention unique in its way in partner search industry has potential to offer a useful and valuable product for 500M globally. The company is founded by two MIT, USA alums. We are a U.S based company with the operational center based out of Bangalore, India. We are currently a 15 member team and expected to grow to the size of 100 over the next couple of years.
Betterhalf.ai has successfully raised $750k and is backed by many MIT/ HBS/ Berkeley/ Wharton Alums. Betterhalf is a high-growth stage company that is expected to do Series A in 8-9 months.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Engineering Manager/ Tech lead with minimum of 5+ years of experience. You will be responsible for architecting and developing both mobile app (Android/iOS) as well as Python/django backend. You will be joining a talented, collaborative team who is very passionate about solving this massive problem. Based on your experience you may be leading a small team of Engineers.
Below is a list of several skills required to deliver on responsibilities for this role:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in iOS/Android development and infrastructure architecture with ability to handle the entire
- Android/ iOS software development lifecycle, end to end with basic to expert knowledge of react native.
- Python/ Django backend with Django DRF/uwsgi/Gunicorn/Redis/ Nginx
- Proven experience in building and architecting scalable product
- Has prior experience in managing/leading team.
- Should be able to write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Should be able to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications. Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- Set up best practices for software development and champion their adoption. Empower the team to consistently deliver great work to spec and on time.
- AWS Cloud Platform implementation and maintenance.
- Implementation of REST API/Microservices, Real time Stream analysis with Kafka, Storm, HBase
- Experience in working with remote data via REST, JSON and Web Services.
- Experience with MySQL and Mongodb and other databases/ core data, including different architecture approaches and their benefit
If you always thought of yourself as entrepreneurial, customer obsessed, results-oriented, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about technology, we have a dream opportunity to back yourself up.
- Cash and stocks for U.S company (to be discussed on case to case basis)
Why you should reach out?
If you are interested in the product and deliver on a humongous responsibility to build a globally successful company (globally 500M people including 60M Indians) with the continuous thrill of ups and downs of startup, feel free to reach us.
This is once-in-lifetime opportunity to be part of a disruptive technology that can drive prediction capability for finding partners, starting with 10M working professionals of India.
- Great company culture with a very friendly and encouraging environment
- Amazing location in HSR Layout, Bangalore
- Modern, comfortable workplace, with areas to chill when you need it
- Free lunch with lots of healthy snacks
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer