This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Responsibilities & Duties:
- As part of the Development team and as a senior engineer you will have the opportunity to take ownership and lead in delivering the business solutions.
- You will be taking the solutions through their full development lifecycle and will be working closely with the business stakeholders.
- Taking on a leadership role you will review the team code, mentoring junior members of the team and representing the BetaCrew Development team within the customer team.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing solutions.
Qualifications and Skills:
The key skills and experience you require for this role include:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Strong experience across NodeJS and ReactJS
- Open to work on other technologies
- Experience on React Native, AWS Lambda and other AWS services will be a plus point.
- Working knowledge of Git, Jira, BitBucket, CI/CD pipeline
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures.
Location: Mumbai or Remote
Betacrew Solutions is a Private Limited Company in the Information Technology domain founded by ex-Facebook and ex-Bloomberg engineers. You will get Product ownership - take autonomy over core products & product features and a chance to be a part of the early tech team.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer