This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
CTO/ Co founder fin tech start up
Posted by Priyank Sharma (@priyank1)
Coco Neobank https://hasjob.co/bestfd.in/uq1re , Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad · play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.bestfd.apnakhatahome · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
We are a small fintech company based out of Pune. We operate in the neobanking space by trying to help customer buy the right product and make her process of buying multiple financial products from diverse players seemless.
We have recently launched our Android app. Currently we are at a stage where we are taking user feedback and iterating on our product. We are still some time away from doing API integrations with banks and trying to find where we stand on the Product- Market fit continnum.
You can download the Android app from here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.bestfd.apnakhatahome
Please apply ONLY if:
- You can ship applications on your own and have significant software development experience
- You can work without salary(but equity is included) for at least a year
- You can work on this full time.
The responsibilities include
- Setting up the tech team( Hiring, coaching, managing)
- Support the product function in launching new products, help in creating KPI's
- Integrating the usual stack of tools for online startups : Amplitude, Branch, GA, Segment etc. )
- API integrations with financial Institutions like Banks, NBFC's, Mutual Fund and Insurance companies
- API integration with the India stack (aadhar) for KYC and Authentication and BSE Star for MF.
- Aggregating API's and exposing the API's as an independent product through a developer platform.
10+ years needed. Though I am not too rigid on this.
Please do NOT apply if you are a IT services company looking to offer your service.
We are based out of Pune, but there is no location constraint for this role.
Currently there is no salary offered but would involve a significant equity component. As and when we raise capital, the salary component will start.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer