This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full stack developer for a fin tech start up
Posted by Priyank Sharma (@priyank1)
We are a small fintech company based out of Pune.
We help customers take the right decisions by empowering them with information and providing features like - compare and buy. As part of this we have built a web app and are in the process of developing a mobile app. The work would involve:
- API integrations with financial Institutions like Banks, NBFC's, Mutual Fund and Insurance for products like Savings Bank Account, FD, Insurance, MF
- API integration with the India stack (aadhar) for KYC and Authentication and BSE Star for MF.
- Developing and managing web apps
- Developing and managing mobile apps ( Both Android and iOS)
- Aggregating API's and exposing the API's as an independent product through a developer platform.
For this we are looking for full stack developers with 5+ years of experience. You should have:
- Worked independently on projects both on Front end and back end
- Good experience of React Native
- You should have worked on a mobile app preferably in the B2C domain
Good to have:
- Experience with Aadhar integration for KYC
- Have done an API Integration with the BSE MF platform
- Worked on Both Android and iOS apps
- An interest and understanding of banking products
We are looking for early employees to join us, so this would involve both cash and equity component.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer