Job Description of Software Architect
1. Experience of distributed, highly available, high traffic cloud infrastructure
2. Experience with Web RESTful APIs API Management solutions both on premise
and in the cloud
3. Experience with Message Brokers Stream Log Processing for e.g. Kafka, etc.
4. Awareness of, and ability to reason about, modern software systems
architectures, including load balancing, performance tuning, availability, business
continuity, fault tolerant distributed systems, microservices, and so on
5. Experience with working in a team, communicating well, and exercising initiative
when presented with problems, Maintaining a detailed architectural and
implementation level understanding of modern cloud native platform
6. Able to lead the architecture, design and implementation of complex solutions but
also able to engage non technical stakeholders.
8. Experience developing web and stand-alone applications in Spring technologies
such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch
9. Experience with microservice architecture patterns and tools in Spring Boot.
10. Experience working on Vue.js or other Frontend frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
11. Strong experience working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
12. Good understanding of Git and different Git workflows.
● B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
● Need more than 12 years of experience
● Should have worked in this role before at least as Junior/Associate Architects.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer