Posted by Team benchMatch (@team)
What are we looking for?
- Android Developer with passion working on Android & Android NDK related challenges
- Exposure on Android Application development and deployment
- Minimum 3+ years experience is reqruied on Android
- Must have uploaded 3 to 4 Android Applications
- Great command over Android Studio (Gradle-based development)
- Understanding of Android UI and new UI/ UX trends
- Understanding of Play Store, FCM is required
What should you have?
- Amazing debugging skills and problem-solving abilities
- Skills of Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Knowledge of Opensource Libraries & Frameworks
- Command over algorithms, design trends & knowledge about popular applications on App
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Who are we looking for?
- Tech Savvy. Fast learner. Leader.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiatives and working in collaboration.
We don't see your college degree or we don't care if you are a drop out.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer