Full-stack developer with experience in building Node.js and Vue. js-based applications. They,
- Understanding and experience in developing application backends.
- Understanding and experience in developing application frontends.
- Ability to write HTML and CSS and develop code using Vue.js.
- Knowledge of software design principles.
- Having an understanding of best practices in development.
- Having the knowledge of software testing.
- Ability to pick up new tools and development practices.
- Good communication skills and team player attitude.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- Basic understanding of the communication protocols like HTTP, REST.
- Good knowledge of Git.
Good to have:
- Experience in Typescript, Nuxt.js, NestJS.
- Understanding Object-Oriented Programming and ability to code in an OOP language.
- Understanding of UX design philosophies.
- Understanding of containerization.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
You will be given the following Responsibility in BeezLabs:
- Responsible for the end-to-end implementation and maintenance of applications.
- Work with various product owners inside the company to develop and design applications to supply business needs.
- Willing to scale up in newer technologies.
Expected Start Date: 2/8/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Speak with the employer
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer