Machine Learning Engineer with 1-2 Years of experience in ML model/algorithm design and implementations. He/She,
- Understanding or experience in solving AI-hard or AI-complete problems like computer vision or natural language understanding.
- Depth understanding of Deep learning algorithms.
- Good knowledge of Exploratory Data Analysis and Feature engineering.
- Ability to write code in Python/R. Python is mostly preferable.
- Knowledge of basics of probability, algorithms, and statistics
- Good communication skills and team player attitude
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- Basic understanding of the communication protocols like HTTP, REST.
- Good Knowledge of Git.
Good to have:
- Experience in ML platforms like Azure ML, Kubeflow, AWS SageMaker.
You will be given the following Responsibility in BeezLabs:
- Responsible for the end-to-end implementation of AI/ML models/algorithms for the new products.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Works with various product owners inside the company and identifies AI-based solutions that can be added to the products.
- Responsible for maintaining and re-training the existing production grade models deployed.
- Responsible for the innovation with respect to Machine Learning.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer