Marketing and Sales executive
Posted by Sujan Medappa
Beegru (A unit of SR Crimsonfire trading pvt ltd) https://hasjob.co/beegru.com/rrj6a , 1090I, 3rd Floor, 18th Cross Rd, 3rd Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 56 · beegru.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Business/ManagementBusiness/Management
- Giving impressive walkthroughs of properties, including, but not limited to, mentioning the pros of location, explaining amenities, vastu, loan options, locality etc.
- Calling prospective leads generated by marketing team for promoting properties associated with our company and making appointments for site visit.
- Overall management of property to be sold from presenting the property to the client to following up to close the deal to registration.
- Executive must be willing to travel to different parts of the city on all days of duty. Dynamic approach to business is required.
- Execution of sales as well as sales deed formalities.
- Generating leads through social media, online portals, offline methods and personal contacts and efforts.
- Installation of property hoardings at strategic locations and driving marketing and promotional activities
- Understanding each customer and offering the right properties in terms of size, budget and location based on customer’s requirement
- Sending out details of new properties to customers from company database
- Finding buyers in a position to proceed with transaction
- Achieving monthly/ quarterly/ yearly targets as assigned by the Management
- Candidate must have access to a vehicle and smartphone on all days of the week
- Candidate must be good at sales of property or willing to learn on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Management of marketing activities: Generating leads through social media (targeted fb / google campaigns), installation of hoardings at strategic locations, managing creatives.
- Sales activities: Interaction with customers who walk in, calling prospective clients, presentations. Good communication and mannerisms are quite important.
- Management responsibilities: Candidate must be willing to travel to different parts of Bengaluru to market and manage different properties on all days of the week
- Candidate must be willing to adapt to new responsibilities on a daily basis, must have a flexible approach to work, and be willing to do what is necessary to achieve company targets, goals and demands. A lot of responsibility will be given to executive on the property site. Incentives will be given based on sales. A great opportunity for growth.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer