- Rendering high quality videos with emoting background music and graphics which not explains the idea but inspires to act.
- Work closely with social media team and generate appropriate content for various social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Candidate will be responsible for making final content with the available raw data from various teams and making sure that the company content is of high quality
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for editing all audio-visual content
- Candidate must be willing to adapt to new responsibilities on a daily basis, must have a flexible approach to work, and be willing to do what is necessary to achieve company targets and goals
- Candidate will be responsible to inform management if the company is involving in any copyright infringement
- Candidate is responsible for management of entire video making procedure which can include being involved in shooting, equipment procurement, management and maintenance of equipment, coordinating with field team, procuring and editing raw data and integrating after effects to make the final content
Required Experience, Skills, Assets and Qualifications:
- Skill of creating emotions through pictures and video
- Candidate must speak English
- Candidate must be proficient in basic video and photo editing softwares like Adobe photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After effects, Final Cut etc,.
- Candidate be passionate about video/photo editing and film making
- Candidate should have access to a smart phone with internet access and a vehicle which they will be using to travel to office or wherever the company demands
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer