This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are primarily looking for a highly skilled “Full Stack Developer” who is passionate about building enterprise applications. This job involves producing new micro services applications and also involves evolution of legacy applications through innovative redesign to meet performance requirements of a highly scalable distributed design. Applicants will be expected to be quick learners with a Computer Science Engineering background with high aptitude for research and development and will be expected to gain experience in multiple functional areas of the full development cycle.
Our Tech Stack
We use Ember.js (including Ember Data and ember-cli) to build most of our applications, Materialize styles and a variety of APIs built with Express JS.
Job Responsibilities :
- Collaboratively design, develop and launch new features under agile methodologies.
- Test driven development of reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Study optimize and and implement robust set of services and JSON Data API's on the server side with the help of SQL queries for consuming data from existing legacy applications.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
- Provide systems analysis functions, technical support and assistance on existing applications, systems, IT Infrastructure, Networks, monitoring and quality of service.
- Build applications that scale while maintaining quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
Required Skills :
- RESTful Services.
- Experience with JS client-side framework (*Ember<preferred>, React, Angular)
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and sound knowledge in software engineering concepts like data structures, OOP, functional programming, etc.
- Hands-on experience in relational and Nosql databases (preferably Couch or Mongo)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and efficient algorithms.
- Automated Testing Frameworks like Chai, Mocha.
Preferred Skills :
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (preferably Git)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (Less, Sass etc.)
- Experience with analytics tools like Qlik Sense and charting libraries, preferably D3
- Exposure to C++ or Java.
Experience range – Minimum 2years of relevant domain experience.
Location: Bangalore, India ( With some Travel )
Education: Bachelors in Engineering/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
No longer accepting applications
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.