Full Stack Developer
Posted by Samuel
We are primarily looking for a highly skilled “Full Stack Developer” who is passionate about building enterprise applications. This job involves producing new micro services applications and involves evolution of legacy applications through innovative redesign to meet performance requirements of a highly scalable distributed design. Applicants will be expected to be quick learners with a Computer Science Engineering background with high aptitude for research and development and will be expected to gain experience in multiple functional areas of the full development cycle.
Experience: Minimum 2years of relevant domain experience.
- RESTful Services.
- Experience in any JS client-side framework (*Ember<preferred>, React, Angular)
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and sound knowledge in software engineering concepts like data structures, OOP, functional programming, etc.
- Hands-on experience in relational and NoSQL databases (preferably Couch or Mongo)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and efficient algorithms.
- Automated Testing Frameworks like Chai, Mocha.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (preferably Git)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (Less, Sass etc.)
- Experience with analytics tools like Qlik Sense and charting libraries, preferably D3
- Exposure to C++ or Java.