This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Back-end engineer for a payments start-up
Posted by ananthrk (@ananthrk)
Baton Systems India Pvt. Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of Baton Systems Inc., USA is looking for accomplished back-end engineers to work out of their Chennai offices. Our tech stack is primarily comprised of microservices written (mostly) in Java and deployed in a Kubernetes cluster. We make heavy use of Aurora for data storage with a Redis caching layer for performance. We are still in the early stages of the company and hence a potential candidate has a chance to positively influence the technical direction of the company.
We are looking for strong back-end engineers who:
- can demonstrate solid coding skills in Java
- can write unit, integration and performance tests
- has worked extensively with microservices and REST APIs
- has experience using one of the server-side Java frameworks such as Spring Boot
- can collaborate with front-end engineers
- have good understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- take full ownership of the development lifecycle
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer