Business Development (IT Consulting)
Posted by BDS HR (@banyandataservices)
The BDS business development manager is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. You’ll work side-by-side with our head of sales & strategy and other key executives to build our enterprise sales team.
- 2 to 5 years business development and sales experience in dealing with enterprise clients (IT consulting business development is required).
- Deep understanding of technology and ability to communicate that understanding to internal & external key holders.
- Abreast knowledge of the latest trends and technologies in the database industry and cloud services.
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, and enterprise solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA is preferred.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies.
- Pipeline generation and qualification, identifying markets, organizations, lines of business, pinpoints and stakeholders to target; developing interest and RFPs, Performing quantitative analyses and developing proposals / Statements of Work.
- Acting as a strategic partner with existing and prospective clients to analyze & provide services in line with BDS’ services.
- Conduct outbound lead generation sourcing activists, such as cold-calling, attending networking events, etc.
Work Location Details:
- Job Location: Brigade IRV Centre, Nallurhalli, Whitefield, Bangalore-560066, Karnataka
- Website: www.banyandataservices.com
- Salary: As per company standard.
- Language: Mandatory English.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer