React Native developer will be responsible to build performant mobile widgets on iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications and components, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, and Android Studio
- Understanding of GraphQL APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience of writing unit and UI test cases.
- Experience building enterprise-grade
- Deep understanding of security around data at rest and in-transit such as cert-pinning and keychain storage
- Must have at least 2 live applications on App Store or Play Store, one of which is an enterprise application or a consumer application with over 20k users
- Masters or advanced Degree preferred with specialty in computer science or engineering.
- Good communication, articulation and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all organizational stakeholders and customers
- Good problem-solving skills
- Should be a fast learner
Novo (http://banknovo.com) is a revolutionizing business banking in the US. Although we are just a small start-up, we have recently been ranked as the top small business account in the US. We are a team of highly passionate people who think that business banking doesn't have to suck.
Now, this is not a regular job. We always say you have to be stupid or crazy to work for us, and we don't hire stupid people. Being a part of a quickly growing start-up means that you'll never be bored. New problems every day and we require YOU to be creative and solve them. No line managers, no bureaucracy. What you do here has a direct impact on the dream.
If you want to work in a cubical doing the same task everyday... this job is not for you. If you are comfortable with scope docs... this job is not for you. This job is for the people who want to be strapped to a rocket ship and be part of a #dreamteam completely changing banking.
Novo is a team of about 25 employees spread across India and the US and is looking to double its family count within the next few months.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer