This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Manisha Bhardwaj
BankBuddy is a Cognitve banking platform that combines Human & AI realms to help banks and financial institutions with customer experience management, hyper-personalization & operations automation. With laser sharp focus on Customer Experience automation for financial services, we use Deep learning, NLP, computer vision, big data, recommendation system & speech analytics fused with our domain knowledge of working with 100's of banks across 50 countries to help financial institutions shift : from legacy to latest channels (Embedded Financial services), from transactions to goal based journeys (Personalized customer experience), from reactive service provider to proactive advisor (Robo/AI based advisory), from silos to ecosystem (Open banking).
BankBuddy has been part of leading accelerators in Europe, Middle East and Asia:
- DIFC Fintech hive, UAE
- Dice Fintech ace, India
- AI ventures UAE
- Startup Academy of Money2020 Asia, Singapore
- Startup Academy Money2020 Europe, Netherlands
- LAB, Luxembourg o Microsoft for Startups, Global
Job Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Core Competencies: Inside sales, lead generation, lead nurturing & management, market research, customer engagement, CRM tools
- Be able to create and maintain a pipeline of leads based on the target parameters set by the organisation.
- Conduct ongoing market research to identify opportunities and map prospects, identify decision makers and effectively reach-out to them.
- Cold call / email prospects identified via research or external sources and appropriately position Bankbuddy’s offerings.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect communication and convert them into qualified leads.
- Drive customer relationships through the funnel from prospect to qualified and deliver qualified opportunities to the sales team.
- Collaborate, communicate and engage with marketing & pre-sales to ensure optimum customer engagement and contribute to creating a great place to work.
- PGDBM/MBA in Marketing.
- 0- 3 years of inside sales experience in selling software solutions.
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Excellent verbal & presentation skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer