We're Bang The Table, one of the largest community engagement platform in the world, with over 300 clients.
We help governments across the world connect, communicate, and engage better with their citizens. We handcraft our products and infuse them with quality, usability, and most importantly, love.
We're looking to achieve world domination shortly, and we want you to join us.
- You consider yourself a senior Ruby on Rails engineer.
- You do test-driven development like everyone, but you're sensible enough to know how to test and how not to test.
- You're opinionated. About Coffeescript. About Metaprogramming. About patterns. About everything, really.
- You can write apps that are maintainable, hack-free, fully testable, and are not monolithic.
- You repeatedly fix what you repeatedly break.
If you feel you'll be a great fit, let's talk!
- You get to be a part of a multi-national startup.
- We ♥ new technologies. If you have a case for it, we have a place for it.
- We have a great learning environment for people of all experience levels.
- We offer a competitive salary and perks like lunch, a fridge full of food, PF, insurance, and a MacBook Pro/Thinkpad.
- We are young, quirky, and seek adventure. Sorta like Bilbo Baggins.