This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Python Backend Developer
Posted by Vasanth G (@v4vasanth)
- 1 to 6 years of experience working in Django/Flask.
- Proficiency in RDBMS(Postgres/MySQL).
- Familiarity with search engines like Elasticsearch or Solr.
- Experience with asynchronous systems like Celery/SQS.
- Experience with pub sub systems like Kafka/SNS.
- Experience with caching mechanisms(Redis/Memcached).
- Experience in building scalable backend systems.
- Ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
- Translate business ideas/user stories into technical problems to solve.
- Designing and implementing the back-end APIs for our services, creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support our business processes.
- Design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes.
- Communicate effectively with team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensuring quality control in the process.
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited sick leaves
- Optional remote working environment
- Cab facility and fully loaded pantry if using office premises
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer