Design & implement the best engineered technical solutions using latest technologies and tools.
Who you are:
- 3-8 years experience in Hybrid Mobile Application Development for both iOS and Android platforms
- Should have a minimum of 2+ years of experience on React.js, React Native Frameworks & Angular.
- Knowledge on React Navigation, App State Management with Redux, React-Redux, Redux- router is essential
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime
- Text, or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI, Watchman, package manager etc
What will excite us:
- Good knowledge of integrating with third party libraries like Maps, Social Login SDKs (Facebook, Twitter, etc), Firebase, Google Analytics.
- Experience on web services integration (REST) and JSON and XML parsing.
- Knowledge on implementing unit testing with JEST or similar testing frameworks.
- Experience in SQLite or similar for offline data management
- Have experience with React Native to build apps for iOS or Android and have shipped applications to the App or Google Play Stores & Signing app.
- Familiarity with code versioning & defect tracking tools (such as Git, SVN, Mercurial, Jira, ALM)
- Experience with code optimization, Memory Management, Handing Translation in React Native,
- Support multiple screen and performance improvements;
- Understanding of Agile process & implementation flow
What will excite you:
- Opportunity to build Enterprise Grade applications
- Complete ownership and independence of execution
- Innovation is rewarded
- Learn from accomplished UI tech architects
- A great and rewarding work environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer