We are looking for a Software Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for supporting the live Android and iOS apps currently live on the app stores.
- Proficient knowledge of developing in Laravel (or similar PHP framework).
- Good knowledge of API's for applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance for API's.
- Design, improve and build a kickass Laravel system to support current live applications.
- Write reusable and modular components
- Very quick with prototyping, independent validation and testing
- Brainstorm with the team and implement awesome new features
- Work with the backend team and integrate with mobile apps
AYOPOP is Indonesia's fastest growing mobile commerce platform for digital products such as Phone credit (Pulsa), Internet Data Package, Token Listrik PLN, and other. Founded in early 2016 it aims to simplify the lives of millions of Indonesians who need it’s products regularly. Ayopop is driven by a dynamic, international team with backgrounds from Lazada, Times Internet India, Boston Consulting Group, MNC Equities and other.
Ayopop's tech division is setup in Pune, India and is currently a team of 12 people. We are currently expanding this division to support the growing demands for Ayopop in Indonesia. Come, be part of this beautiful growth with us.