This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Engineer for a Fintech Company
Posted by Adi Vora (@adi-ayopop)
We are looking for a Software Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for supporting the live Android and iOS apps currently live on the app stores.
- Proficient knowledge of developing in Laravel (or similar PHP framework).
- Good knowledge of API's for applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance for API's.
- Design, improve and build a kickass Laravel system to support current live applications.
- Write reusable and modular components
- Very quick with prototyping, independent validation and testing
- Brainstorm with the team and implement awesome new features
- Work with the backend team and integrate with mobile apps
AYOPOP is Indonesia's fastest growing mobile commerce platform for digital products such as Phone credit (Pulsa), Internet Data Package, Token Listrik PLN, and other. Founded in early 2016 it aims to simplify the lives of millions of Indonesians who need it’s products regularly. Ayopop is driven by a dynamic, international team with backgrounds from Lazada, Times Internet India, Boston Consulting Group, MNC Equities and other.
Ayopop's tech division is setup in Pune, India and is currently a team of 12 people. We are currently expanding this division to support the growing demands for Ayopop in Indonesia. Come, be part of this beautiful growth with us.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.