This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About Us :
XD CORP (XD) is a Swiss technology company with sales offices across Europe/Middle East and an engineering backend division in Bangalore India. XD’s award-winning and patented core technology feature a network of decentralized active objects capable of both synchronous and asynchronous learning. They work in tandem with pathbreaking audio-visual and data algorithms to deliver true Artificial Intelligence (AI) that can be leveraged across a wide range of industries. Following 7 years of R&D backed by the Swiss Federal Government and successful implementations for top tier clients like FIFA (Switzerland) and Vodafone (SPAIN), XD is now actively building a suite of first to market products for sports analytics, Clean Tech, Retail and Lifestyle industries.
Job Description :
XD CORP is looking for a talented Junior and Senior graphist/UI designers who will bring his/her creativity to bear in defining the look and feel of XD’s first to market products that are being delivered to B2C and B2B clients around the world. In this function you will be required to work closely with all key stakeholders at XD CORP: management team, sales team as well as the development team; in shaping the UI design/aesthetics/Look & feel of XD CORP products and XD promotional material (Digital and Print). You will be expected to show initiative and creativity on a sustained basis.
- Converting UX design specifications proposed by product teams into attractive wireframes, detailed information, and actions that users will see and interact with.
- Converting wireframes into attractive Graphical layouts (PSD) that define the final look and feel of XD Corp Products (Web Application, Mobile App, Websites
- Collaborating with the front-end developer throughout the product development process by providing UI assets in the required formats and iterative changes.
- Creating Digital and Print promotional material.
Required Skills :
- A keen eye for good design, attention to detail and a soft spot for the end user.
- Expert level skills in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and other relevant design tools.
- Must have a strong understanding of color, layout, and typography.
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design is a plus.
What's in it for you :
We treat our employees as partners and strive to define a mutually rewarding journey that meets your career growth expectations and ensures that you contribute actively in the delivery of our first to market products.
- Attractive Pay scales.
- Stock Options.
- Personalized Career Paths.
- International exposure.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer