Posted by Avidia Labs (@avidialabs)
We are Edtechcompany want to create the difference in learning by making the education more immersive and fun way. Right now we are looking for candidates who are out of box thinker and with doer attitude.
We are looking for a seasoned Unity VR/AR Developer to be a part of the team that brings our tech to life for the students.
● Production of VR/AR experiences viewable on mobile devices and VR headsets
● Working with pre-created images and 3D models to create photorealistic experiences
● Spike testing and rapid proofing of concepts around emerging technologies
● End-to-end development of new features from concept to deployment in a CI environment
● Writing clean, well-documented, testable code
● Professional level mastery of Unity, C# and 3D application development
● Knowledge of mobile development & deployment (IOS, Android, Web)
● Ability to create rapid prototypes of systems in Unity, including asset integration into Unity
● Unity multi-platform deployment/debugging/testing, native plugins
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer