This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developer
Posted by Shuchi Dutt (@shuchid27)
Wisestep is hiring Full stack Developers
Wisestep is building the world’s largest talent referral marketplace. Already in operation selectively in US and Europe, Wisestep has signed up Hundreds of Recruitment Partners with plans to grow rapidly across the globe. Join our team to help build an exciting product and a global community.
You’ll fit if
- Coding for you is a source of continuous enjoyment
- You feel restless if you don’t code everyday
- You can ship production ready code
- You’ve learnt new things in technology in the last 6 months “Just for the heck of it”
- It bothers you when someone says “This can’t be done”
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on the latest Tech Stack for (Angular JS, Nodejs, Cassandra, Elastic Search and more)
- If you have internet and show up for scrum every day, you can work from anywhere. Office. Home. Your choice. Really.
- Opportunity to solve tough problems and build a world class product
- Our hiring process is fun because we don’t do interviews in stuffy rooms. We will ask you to code for any cool, quirky, funny, or sometimes silly problems that come to our minds
We will not evaluate you on
- Which school or college you studied at or what education degree you have
- Which technology you worked on in the past
- The number of years of experience you have (This might bother you more than us)
- The city you live in
We will evaluate you on
- How quickly and well you learn new things. On your own.
- Clarity of thought
- Your coding skills
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer