This post is from avalonlabs.co, which may or may not be affiliated with avalonmeta.com
We’re currently looking for rockstar developers to help us build a next-gen social audio community engagement platform. Avalon is hiring for both backend & frontend engineering roles. Our tech stack is majorly Ruby on Rails & React Native.
If you were looking for a rocket-ship, this is it!
* 3+ years of experience with web development building good quality production software
* Proficiency in at least one of: Ruby/Rails or Elixir/Phoenix (Good working knowledge of Elixir, OTP or OO programming)
* Gained good knowledge of working with APIs and performance optimisation to identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Familiar with data stores like PostgreSQL & Redis
* You write clean code, automate and continuously deploy it in fast development cycles.
* Experience in designing and building scalable and distributed systems
* Experience with CICD using Gitlab or AWS CodePipeline/CodeDeploy (Exposure to AWS is highly desirable)
* You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of systems
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer