This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Meta, a product of Avalon is India's first Alternative MBA course that takes you from beginner to 360-degree expert. Our content is prepared by industry experts and demystifies modern digital businesses at zero cost. With a history of launching successful digital products, we’ve helped Fortune 100 companies, and high-growth startups architect, develop and deploy products used by hundreds of thousands of people. Avalon Labs is focused on building beautiful digital experiences across mobile and web. Specializing in developing with Ruby, React Native & Elixir, we have a rare combination of engineering and product management expertise. We're building native mobile apps for our audience to learn, compete and battle it out on Meta. Currently, in beta, we are looking to scale this gamified Ed-tech platform.
- Build a cutting-edge mobile application
- Build with React Native, Redux, Expo
- Work with and learn from a smart, motivated team
- Build and ship reliable software leveraging automated testing and Continuous Delivery
- Work directly with an experienced CTO and CEO
- You'll be a full-time, permanent core team member
Technologies you’ll use
- React Native / React / Redux / ES6+
- Automated testing with Jest
- Enzyme - an entire set of tools designed to facilitate the testing of React apps.
Who you are
- You have 2+ years experience with React Native
- You have 3+ years professional programming experience (in any language)
- iOS & Android experience is a plus
- You care about quality and know what it means to ship high-quality code
- Located in or ready to relocate to Bengaluru.
- Competitive salary and helpful peers
- Unlimited Teas and Coffees
- Access to Gym, Pool table, and other recreational activities
- Occasional team outings
- Work from home available
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer