This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Lead Product Developer
Autonom8 is an early stage product startup, that is seeing significant customer traction in transforming customer experience using digital technologies. The platform has been validated in initial customer deployments and is now all set for broader launch.
As in any startup, the role will require some flexibility in roles across architecture, development, testing and operations. The role will provide ample growth and will provide full exposure to all aspects of the platform. Compensation will be market-linked and you will benefit from expected hyper-growth.
Experience: 5-8 years
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
- The lead developer would work on front-end user facing code, along with web services implemented on Node.js and AWS Lambda functions.
- Collaborate with various team members (business, architect, other developers) to develop new product features and deploy through test and production environments.
- Oversee junior team members and provide guidance (role is primarily as an individual contributor)
- Build awesome product features and more importantly, have fun while doing it!
- Prior experience with Deployment in production environments (preferably on cloud)
- Prior experience working with NoSQL database like MongoDB or AWS DynamoDB
- Front-end development skills (HTML5 /CSS)
- Experience with python (for Machine Learning)
- Familiarity with the Amazon Web Services platform
- Basic Android experience
- Build tools like gulp & comfort working with tools like webpack & browserify for structuring code.
More details on the organization are available on www.autonom8.com
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.