Lead Product Developer
Autonom8 is an early stage product startup, that is seeing significant customer traction in transforming customer experience using digital technologies. The platform has been validated in initial customer deployments and is now all set for broader launch.
As in any startup, the role will require some flexibility in roles across architecture, development, testing and operations. The role will provide ample growth and will provide full exposure to all aspects of the platform. Compensation will be market-linked and you will benefit from expected hyper-growth.
Experience: 5-8 years
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
- The lead developer would work on front-end user facing code, along with web services implemented on Node.js and AWS Lambda functions.
- Collaborate with various team members (business, architect, other developers) to develop new product features and deploy through test and production environments.
- Oversee junior team members and provide guidance (role is primarily as an individual contributor)
- Build awesome product features and more importantly, have fun while doing it!
- Prior experience with Deployment in production environments (preferably on cloud)
- Prior experience working with NoSQL database like MongoDB or AWS DynamoDB
- Front-end development skills (HTML5 /CSS)
- Experience with python (for Machine Learning)
- Familiarity with the Amazon Web Services platform
- Basic Android experience
- Build tools like gulp & comfort working with tools like webpack & browserify for structuring code.
More details on the organization are available on www.autonom8.com