This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Backend Wizard - Senior Software Engineer
Posted by Kshamta Shrivastava (@unbox2018)
Software engineers at Autoninja are expected to be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular. If you’ve ever built a complete application all by yourself, that’s a major plus. Most people you will work with at Autoninja have done so.
You will also be expected to really understand software architecture. You should be able to imagine the architecture of a new product and make choices even before the spec is ready. Further, you will be expected to train and coach other engineers on the team.
Software development is about expressing logic elegantly – great software engineers are great writers too. Hence, we expect you to have strong communication skills. We are agnostic about your major; some of the best Indian developers we know do not have a CS degree. We strongly believe that great engineers learn to work with any stack in a matter of days.
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability
- Strong grasp of core Computer Science Concepts
- Strong Communication Skills
- A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
- At least 2 years of Relevant Work Experience with Laravel and MySQL
- Displayed ownership in building end-to-end applications
- Multiple Cutting-edge Software Products
- A very wide Technology Stack – Python, React, Laravel, PHP, MySQL, Angular, FreeSWITCH, sipML5, Android, iOS, React-native... whew!
- A Great Learning Environment and a lot of Freedom
- Some of the best Engineers to work along
We have several Employee benefit and Saving schemes, with a lot many employee engagement and development programmes.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer