This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Automation Laboratories (@automationlaboratories)
The Head of Engineering is a key role and the candidate is expected to demonstrate thought leadership in the areas of technology and implement innovative solutions leveraging the latest technologies.
The ideal candidate( Requirements)
B.E/B.Tech in IT/CSE from tier 1 institute
● Proficient with LAMP, MEAN and MEAN stack
● Experience in technologies like ---- PHP, Node, js, Express, js, React, GraphQL.
● Ability to Architect Android and IOS applications
● Experience creating Progressive Web Applications.
● 5+ years of proven experience in building complex, large scale systems.
● Loves to work in a startup environment, learns quickly and takes responsibility.
● Highly motivated & loves to own his/her work.
● Significant development and delivery experience in leading large projects and teams.
● Hands-on coding experience with popular languages and web stacks.
● Must be a quick thinker and an effective manager.
● Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
What’s expected from you (Responsibilities):
● Taking responsibility and convert Architecture and feature requirements into code.
● Should be a hands-on coder across full stack development.
● Ability to architect scalable and performance oriented solutions based on the requirements.
● Ensure that the latest technology standard and best practices are maintained across the organization.
● Develop the vision and roadmap of an organization's technology strategy. Lead the architecture and execution of it.
● Identify new technology trends and keep an eye on consumer's evolving behaviour in EdTech.
● Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
● Lead strategic planning and prioritization exercise across different functions for IT projects, resulting in visible milestones and delivery timelines.
● Establish risk and governance processes. Ensure safety and security of company data and user's privacy information.
● Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets
● Develop, plan and control development and infrastructure related annual IT budget.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer