Frontend Developer for a hyper growth ad-tech startup (Exp: 2-3 years)
Posted by Umesh C (@15483)
Automatad, Inc. (www.automatad.com) is a Delaware incorporated, NY city based ad-tech company which provides digital media companies with a suite of programmatic monetization products to meet today’s industry requirements. Expertise in the field and credibility in the solutions have let us take over programmatic needs of 150+ publishers across the globe.
Our publisher-first approach allows advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Automatad has created global infrastructure to trigger meaningful connections between consumers, content, and brands. We are driven by our commitment to deliver exceptional partner service alongside the industry’s highest quality inventory and best performing programmatic technology.
- Engineering Degree (BE/MCA - Computers/Electronics)
- 2-3 years work experience
- Good knowledge of web frameworks such as Vue/React, JQuery etc.
- Good understanding of the DOM and related API's.
- Experience in working in a Linux based environment with command line.
- Write performant client-side code for high volume, production applications.
- Familiarity with data serialization formats, such as JSON, XML.
- Exposure to using browser debugging tools ( Chrome, Firefox Developer Console, etc ).
- Experience with unit and end-to-end testing (Karma, Jasmine, etc.)
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services.
- Understanding of latest browser technologies like Service Workers, FlexBox, WebRTC, etc.
- Solid understanding and experience of working on 'cloud' infrastructure, architecture and technologies (AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of App development - Flutter, React Native etc.
- Exposure to the software development lifecycle and agile software practices, from specification > development > QA > release
- Strong analytical skills, with a desire to identify inefficiencies through data analysis and the ability to translate them into product or process solutions.
- Strong work ethic & team player.
- Good communication skills.
Nice-To-Have (we'll teach you if you don't already know):
- Knowledge/Experience in DevOps - CI/CD, Ansible
- Desirable to have Ad-tech experience - DFP, ADX, Prebid etc.
Please include your Github profile with contributions to personal, professional or open source projects.
You should include these in your application:
A short introduction describing who you are and what you’re looking for. What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you?Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, Blog etc).Include your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles
P.S: Please write "Frontend Developer- has job" in the "email subject" when you send your CV.
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability - No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer