Full Stack Developer for a hyper growth ad-tech startup (Exp: 2-3 years)
Posted by Umesh C (@15483)
Automatad, Inc. (www.automatad.com) is a Delaware incorporated, NY city based ad-tech company which provides digital media companies with a suite of programmatic monetization products to meet today’s industry requirements. Expertise in the field and credibility in the solutions have let us take over programmatic needs of 150+ publishers across the globe.
Our publisher-first approach allows advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Automatad has created global infrastructure to trigger meaningful connections between consumers, content, and brands. We are driven by our commitment to deliver exceptional partner service alongside the industry’s highest quality inventory and best performing programmatic technology.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is equally comfortable in both backend and frontend technologies. Willing to learn and use any technology or language as per the requirements. You will work with a bunch of experts in various technologies on exciting work in innovative interfaces and ad technologies.
- Engineering Degree (BE/MCA - Computers/Electronics).
- 2-3 years work experience.
- Experience in working in a Linux based environment with command line.
- Solid understanding and experience of working on 'cloud' infrastructure, architecture and technologies (AWS, GCP).
- Knowledge of Backend technologies, frameworks and languages - Python/Django, Go, Elixir, Phoenix etc.
- Experience in OOP , understanding of Concurrency , Parallelism Concepts.
- Solid understanding of Databases such as Postgres, MySQL, Redis, Mongo, Cassandra etc.
- Experience in JQuery, React, Vue etc.
- Knowledge of App development - Flutter, React Native etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in DevOps - CI/CD, Ansible.
- Exposure to the software development lifecycle and agile software practices, from specification > development > QA > release.
- Strong analytical skills, with a desire to identify inefficiencies through data analysis and the ability to translate them into product or process solutions.
- Strong work ethic & team player.
- Good communication skills.
Nice-To-Have (we'll teach you if you don't already know):
- Desirable to have Ad-tech experience - DFP, ADX, Prebid etc.
Please include your Github profile with contributions to personal, professional or open source projects.
You should include these in your application:
A short introduction describing who you are and what you’re looking for. What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you?Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, Blog etc).Include your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles
P.S: Please write "Fullstack Developer- has job" in the "email subject" when you send your CV.
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments - Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability - No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work - Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics - Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer