This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Automatad, Inc. (www.automatad.com) is a Delaware incorporated, NY city based ad-tech company which provides digital media companies with a suite of programmatic monetization products to meet today's industry requirements. Expertise in the field and credibility in the solutions have let us take over programmatic needs of 150+ publishers across the globe.
Our publisher-first approach allows advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Automatad has created global infrastructure to trigger meaningful connections between consumers, content, and brands. We are driven by our commitment to deliver exceptional partner service alongside the industry's highest quality inventory and best performing programmatic technology.
We are looking for a Backend developer who is experienced in functional programming languages, preferably Elixir/Phoenix along with cloud technologies, including databases and other middleware. Knowledge of Go/Rust/Python will be a definite plus.
You will work with a bunch of experts in various technologies on exciting work in innovative interfaces and internet-scale ad tech products and solutions.
- Engineering Degree (BE/MCA - Computers/Electronics)
- 3-4 years work experience
- Experience in working in a Linux based environment with command line.
- Knowledge of Backend technologies, frameworks and languages - Elixir, Phoenix (+ Go, Rust, Python/Django etc.)
- Solid understanding and experience of working on 'cloud' infrastructure, architecture and technologies (AWS, GCP)
- Solid understanding of Databases such as Postgres, MySQL, Redis, Mongo and experience with columnar databases (like Cassandra) & OLAP systems.
- Good understanding of messaging systems such as Kafka
- Experience in building and consuming RESTful APIs to interact with front end SPA and other applications.
- Exposure to the software development lifecycle and agile software practices, from specification > development > QA > release
- Strong analytical skills, with a desire to identify inefficiencies through data analysis and the ability to translate them into product or process solutions.
- Strong work ethic & team player
- Good communication skills
Nice-To-Have (We'll teach you if you don't already know):
- Knowledge/Experience in DevOps - CI/CD, Ansible
- Desirable to have Ad-tech experience - DFP, ADX, Prebid etc.
Please include your Github profile with contributions to personal, professional or open source projects.
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability - No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer