Automatad, Inc. (www.automatad.com) is a Delaware incorporated, NY city based ad-tech company which provides digital media companies with a suite of programmatic monetization products to meet today’s industry requirements. Expertise in the field and credibility in the solutions have let us take over programmatic needs of 150+ publishers across the globe.
Our publisher-first approach allows advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Automatad has created global infrastructure to trigger meaningful connections between consumers, content, and brands. We are driven by our commitment to deliver exceptional partner service alongside the industry’s highest quality inventory and best performing programmatic technology.
We are looking for a Test and Release Engineer based in Bangalore who will work with the development team to find issues and break products. You will also ensure prompt resolution of all issues while looking for ways to improve products and processes. You take everything you learn and turn it into processes and automate as much as possible which will let you reduce your workload so you can take on new responsibilities.
- Engineering Degree (BE/MCA - Computers/Electronics)
- 1-3 years work experience
- Knowledge of all Blackbox & Whitebox testing techniques
- Knowledge of Test automation tools like Selenium, BrowserStack etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in DevOps - CI/CD, Ansible
- Experience in both Web and App testing
- Experience in working in a Linux based environment with command line.
- An understanding of ‘cloud’ infrastructure, architecture and technologies (AWS, GCP)
- Strong analytical skills, with a desire to identify inefficiencies through data analysis and the ability to translate them into product or process solutions.
- Exposure to the software development lifecycle and agile software practices, from specification > development > QA > release
- Strong work ethic & team player
- Extremely good communication skills
Nice-To-Have (we’ll teach you if you don’t already know):
- Desirable to have Ad-tech experience - DFP, ADX, Prebid etc.
- Knowledge of Web development frameworks like Vue/React/Angular would be a plus.
You should include these in your application:
A short introduction describing who you are and what you’re looking for. What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you?Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, Blog etc).Include your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles
P.S: Please write "Test engineer- hasjob" in the "email subject" when you send your CV.
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer