This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted by Team Automatad (@workwithus-atd)
We are looking for an experienced talent acquisition specialist to join us as the founding member of this function to oversee our full-cycle recruiting process as well as create strong talent pipelines that will become an indispensable part of Automatad’s growth plans.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements & qualifying/selection criteria for all open positions as well as forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Design & lead the end-to-end hiring process including creating job descriptions, screening/qualifying questions, functional/technical assessments, online interviews/calls, in-person interviews, offer negotiation, acceptance & joining/onboarding.
- Source potential candidates through various online channels such as social platforms, professional networks & usher them through the entire hiring process until joining/on-boarding
- Use the ATS to track & maintain all candidate information such as resumes, contact details, etc.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Develop & execute employer branding strategies in collaboration with the marketing team
- Organize and/or attend job fairs, recruitment events, etc.
Desired skills & experience
- The overall experience of 7 years in a talent acquisition role with a minimum of 3-5 years in a technology startup during their growth stage from a team size of less than 50 to over 150
- Deep understanding of the various roles within growing technology product or software solutions organizations
- Expert-level knowledge in the use of various platforms & tools related to the talent acquisition function such as social media, application tracking systems, resume databases, professional networks, etc.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer