Operations & Business Development Associate (RL-OBDA- 0106) (Remote)
Posted by Sreenath Nair (@sreenathnair)
AutoInfer is a startup based in Bangalore working in the area of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. One of AutoInfer’s product offerings is a software suite that helps to improve productivity of average office employees. Our technical leadership team has over 15+ years of experience in R&D and over 10+ years in productizing deep technical problems in Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Robotics in the San Francisco Bay Area, US and Bangalore, India. We have, in the past, successfully deployed many large multi-year products that are currently used in production. Our founder is ex-CTO and advisor to TartanSense Robotics building Robots to help farmers. And won the RAISE India 2020 Challenge for the best product in the Agriculture Sector.
Why we do what we do
An irritation of ours is how much human time is spent on mundane and automatable tasks. For example, imagine the number of hours an office-goer spends in comparing two documents: like checking an application form with Address proof etc. Imagine a world, where a software bots can automate simple decision making for you and just requests your review when needed. You have no pressure to remember all your bills to be paid on time and it just asks you to verify all at one go at the end of month. We want to use our knowledge of how to build systems that can see, read and understand documents and other information sources. This will help automate mundane tasks, so that humans can focus on creative aspects of things. In a world that is fractured by weapons of mass distraction, we feel that deep work will be appreciated all the more so, be it in individual creative pursuits or in your day job.
We want to help build that world and are looking for partners in that journey.
- Managing the regular financial reporting activities: Accounts Management and Bookkeeping.
- Coordinating with the accounting team for tax filings and compliances.
- Payroll and HR Management: Sourcing Candidates and Initial Interviews etc.
- Conducting productivity reviews of employees: documenting and sharing with stakeholders.
- Business Development: Competitor Analysis and User Research
- Business Development: User Interview and Testing
- Any other duties as assigned by the CEO
Required Skill Sets / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in office tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Nice to have: Working knowledge of accounting softwares such as Quickbooks.
- Nice to have: Experience working in a startup environment in a similar role.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer