This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
UI/UX Design Intern (RL-DI-0103)
Posted by Sreenath Nair (@sreenathnair)
AutoInfer is a startup based in Bangalore working in the area of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. One of AutoInfer’s product offerings is Document Reading and Understanding. This product goal is to provide unmatched accuracy for information extraction from physical/digital copies of printed/handwritten documents. Our technical leadership team has over 8+ years of experience in productizing deep technical problems in Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Robotics in the Bay Area and Bangalore. We have successfully deployed many large multi-year products that are currently used in production. Alumni of this group are at top tier organizations working at the likes of Magic Leap, Cruise LLC, Max Planck Institute among others. Our founder has been a regular curator/speaker of the HasGeek’s Anthill Inside and Fifth Elephant conferences.
We are looking for a UI/UX Design Intern with experience in designing UI for the web and Android/iOS platforms. This person should be a creative designer who can grasp users' needs, ability to understand users' pain points and solve them. We are looking for a candidate who yearn to make a visually clean and appealing UI but also balance that with the workflow needs, so that the whole is larger than the sum of the parts. This would be a wonderful opportunity for candidates who have a strong yearning to develop deep skills in this area, who are passionate about the area and have deep curiosity about how human’s think and communicate. You will get to work on cutting edge problems from the comfort of your house.
Required Skill Sets
1. Conceptualize and iterate on high quality UI designs, marketing collaterals and branding.
2. Strong portfolio of UI/UX Design Project.
3. Ability to document user experience and interactivity through wire frames, flowcharts, design specifications, and prototype demos.
4. Proficient with design applications, like Sketch, In vision, Adobe CC.
5. Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate designs.
6. Ability to thrive under uncertainty and ability to focus on important aspects with minimal support.
7. Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
8. Ability to assimilate information gleaned from various sources, understand the context and collate and assimilate them.
Great to have Skill Sets / Experience
1. Basic coding skills in any programming language.
2. Understand platform design guidelines and generate professional digital output that is usable, compliant, facilitating the development
3. Craft design solutions with functional, logical and interactive insights