This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About the company
Astrotec is a Tech Start-up & a Multi-Disciplinary company with a vision to solve challenging issues for humanity in modern society. We strive to solve critical Management & Engineering Applications.
With team of expertise from India, Germany, The Netherlands & Austria. We understand STEM better with Indian intelligence, German precision & Dutch innovative approach to solve problems & give you better solution.
We are looking for self-starter, passionate individual to learn, enthusiastic fresh graduates/currently enrolled in college.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- International/Domestic Companies Scouting, Data Gathering & Mining.
- Lead Generation & B2B Sales-cold calling.
- Conversant with CRM.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Any field)/Master’s Degree. (MBA preferred)
- Excellent English communications & Good Presentation Skills.
- Hands On experience on MS-Office. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent Search Engine Skills.
1. Company certificate after the end of the internship.
2. Work from home.
3. FEMALE CANDIDATES PREFERRED.
Apply for this position No pay, no equity
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.