Senior Product Analyst / Analytics Consultant (Remote)
Posted by Avantika Agrawal (@aryng)
About the job
Aryng is looking for a strong product and data analyst to work with one of our internet-based clients. This role works directly with the client, reporting to the director of analytics at clients based out of San Francisco, Bay area. We are looking for somebody who enjoys solving problems, is comfortable with the internet/app business model, and can think through product/feature/UX experience and propose optimized data-driven solutions.
The analyst will work directly with the CEO, Piyanka Jain, a renowned thought leader in data analytics. He/she will be mentored on BADIR, a proprietary framework, that is being adopted by Fortune 100 companies for rapid deployment of data analytics and data science projects.
10 reasons to join Aryng: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K6WEBUTXi_1WXmpxbAjiQ3MjFQ980nQ2/view?usp=sharing
- Work directly with the client's product and analytics team to solve problems on the product, user experience, and features.
- Leverage data to understand the business and their product usage, developing insights that apply to the product, and business strategy.
- Partner with executives, product managers, engineers, marketers, designers to translate data insights into smarter decisions and applications.
- Establish and manage KPIs that measure the health of the business, product performance, and customer experience quality.
- Build dashboards and reporting processes to monitor business and product trends.
- Develop frameworks, tools, and best practices to apply data insights towards business questions.
- Conduct analyses and build models that identify opportunities and drive growth.
- Design and analyze experiments, communicate results, and drive decisions.
Required Qualification :
- Confident and strong problem-solving skills
- SQL and Python expertise (Required) - able to write structured and efficient queries on large datasets.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business.
- Strong Decision Science skills, and can not only listen but also provide input on business and help leadership make decisions
- 2+ years of experience in writing SQL queries to solve real business problems.
- Degree in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, applied math, operations research, or engineering, finance, business intelligence.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer