This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Arvind Internet, an omnichannel enablement company built by retail practitioners to realize true ROI and provide end-to-end omnichannel enablement. AI was founded in 2013 as the brainchild of Kulin Lalbhai, executive director at Arvind Ltd., to get Arvind brands and retail businesses into the 21st century by bringing digital experiences to Arvind's customers.
The online and offline retail worlds are converging, and for any successful brand or retailer an omni-channel strategy is critical for future success. Arvind Internet has built a proprietary technology stack which connects inventory and customers across the online and offline channels and provides seamless omni-channel journeys for customers. Arvind Internet's software-as-a-service offering provides a plug and play solution to brands and retailers.
Arvind Internet is India's largest omni-channel company focused on driving integrated store and digital journeys for consumer brands in India and globally.
Beyond providing an omni-channel software, Arvind Internet offers a gamut of software and product suites to ensure retail productivity and seamless end-to-end services to deliver integrated journey across multiple channels. Arvind Internet's omni-channel services is a One-stop Retail Transformation suite to enhance the Customers- Buying Experience.
- Arvind Internet's software-as-a-service offering has been adopted by over 30 leading brands in India.
- Using AI's technology brands can power their primary portals and enable omni-channel services such as click-and-collect, 2-hour delivery from store, return-to-store etc.
- The in-store technology delivers features like save-the-sale and endless aisle, thereby increasing store productivity and sell-through.
- In addition to providing software, AI also provides services such as training, CRM and logistics which helps brands in their omni-channel transformation journey.
SDE I/II - UI Developer
As a Senior Software Development Engineer (SDE2), you will work closely with the development and test team over our overall quality strategy by building the right test infrastructure and tools, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings
- Monitor the performance of the live website and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams.
- A Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Computer science, Software engineering or a related field.
- Web development development experience
- Knowledge of front-end build tools like Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack.
- Experience leading development of mobile applications that have been successfully delivered to customers and must have published at least one original Android and iOS app
- Comfortable working with newer technologies
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Ability to translate concept designs into user interfaces on Mobile devices and other devices.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of communication protocols, architecture, or platforms.
- Knowledge of Flux architecture .
- Experience with test driven development and establishing unit test infrastructures.
- Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in house developed toolsets.
- Good communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics.
- Expert in software quality and testing methodologies / patterns.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Experienced in interacting and coordinating activities amongst multiple teams
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer