This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
What is Artivatic-
Artivatic is enterprise application connected with IoT devices or other smart devices to understand more human life and predicts about future in all way and automate the complete lifestyle for human. Artivatic is a bootstrap startup building Artificial Intelligence solutions for consumers. Our system understand complete human activities, lifestyle, health, food, movie, entertainment, events, shopping, eating habits, meeting, communication and more in form of unstructured data like activities, communication, context, images and videos to glean real instant insights and make decisions using advanced Deep Learning and Machine Learning techniques in real time on the Go. These algorithms, modeled on the human brain, have many critical applications to improve consumer life.
What we looking for-
We are looking for someone who is interested in starting his own venture or would like to join somebody. The one who has startup bug to build something of his own. The one who have passion for AI/ML/NLP/Product/Tech in his blood or to build something that change the way consumer or business think or takes decisions. If you are the one, let us discuss.
- Building server-side logic that powers our APIs, in effect deploying machine learning models in production system that can scale to billions of API calls
- Scaling and performance tuning of database to handle billions of API calls and thousands of concurrent requests
- Collaborate with data science team to build effective solutions for data collection, pre-processing and integrating machine learning into the workflow
- Collaborate, provide technical guidance, and engage in design and code review for other team members.
- Excellent Scala, python, Java programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis and test design
- Proficiency with at least one Scala, GoLang, Python micro frameworks like Flask, Tornado, Play, Spring etc. with experience in building REST APIs
- Experience with design and optimisation of NoSQL databases, PostGreSQL, Redis, Elastic Search
- Familiarity with one of the cloud service providers, AWS or Google Compute Engine
- Proficient in using version control tools.
- Computer Science degree with 2+ years of backend programming experience
Salary (40-50K per month) + 2-3% Equity
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer