This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a Machine Learning/AI/NLP/Mathematics Research Engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, algorithm, technology devleopment, AI & ML/NLP Product hacker, SaaS focused API/SDK based B2B Enterprise product development, definition and maintenance of the various databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Implementing cutting edge algorithms with mathmatical models in areas of computer vision, NLP.
- Optimizing pre-existing algorithms for accuracy and speed.
- Keeping a track of new research papers relevant to the problem domains.
- Take part in interactive sessions discussing the team's different areas of interest.
- Ability to comprehend research literature and implement them as a working program.
- Good at scientific programming languages (Python, Matlab, C++, Fortran, Scala, GoLang) - SCALA/Java/C++ is mandartory
- Good grasp of Data structures and Algorithms, Linear Algebra, Differential Calculus, Optimization and Numerical Analysis. Advanced mathmatical knowledge
- C++, Artificial Intelligence, RESTful Services, Matlab, Java J2EE, REST, AWS/EC2/ELB/S3/DynamoDB, Machine Learning, Data Science, Python, Perl, R, Hadoop/Hive/Spark/Scala/MLlib, NLP
Salary : 5-7 LAKHS per annum + ESOPS
Our fast-paced environment with lot of data driven decision-making is suitable for curious, open-minded, collaborative, outcome-focused people.
We respect talented individuals and reward them appropriately from time to time with bonus. At Artivatic we offer stocks/ESOP to the outstanding individual.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer