This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
ML & NLP Engineer
Posted by Layak Singh (@artivaticai)
About Artivatic :
Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 25+ team focus on technology. The artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Millions plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
- Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, healthcare, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behaviour, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
We at artivatic are seeking for passionate, talented and research focused natural processing language engineer with strong machine learning and mathematics background to help build industry-leading technology. The ideal candidate will have research/implementation experience in modeling and developing NLP tools and have experience working with machine learning/deep learning algorithms.
Roles and responsibilities
- Developing novel algorithms and modeling techniques to advance the state of the art in Natural Language Processing.
- Developing NLP based tools and solutions end to end.
- Working closely with R&D and Machine Learning engineers implementing algorithms that power user and developer-facing products.Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of your algorithms
- Hands-on Experience building NLP models using different NLP libraries ad toolkit like NLTK, Stanford NLP etc
- Good understanding of Rule-based, Statistical and probabilistic NLP techniques.
- Good knowledge of NLP approaches and concepts like topic modeling, text summarization, semantic modeling, Named Entity recognition etc.
- Good understanding of Machine learning and Deep learning algorithms.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong programming skills in Python/Java/Scala/C/C++.
- Strong problem solving and logical skills.
- A go-getter kind of attitude with the willingness to learn new technologies.
- Well versed in software design paradigms and good development practices.
- Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field with specialization in natural language - Processing, Machine Learning or Deep Learning.
- Publication record in conferences/journals is a plus.
- 2+ years of working/research experience building NLP based solutions is preferred.
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate & can bring a lot of values to our culture & company's vision, then please do apply. If your profile matches as per our requirements, you will hear from one of our team members. We are looking for someone who can be part of our Team not Employee.
Insurance, Travel compensation & others
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer