This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About Artivatic :
Artivatic is technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deeplearning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Millions plus people to get insurance, financial access and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behaviour, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
- HandS-on expereince on technology architect, product devleopment, backend, AI/ML/Computer Vision, Cloud Integration as scalable level.
- Someone who thinks, eats and sleep code and happy to code at Artivatic while helping the exiting tech team.
- Experience in insurance, fintech & healthcare would be beneficial
- Building server-side logic that powers our APIs, in effect deploying machine learning models in production system that can scale to billions of API calls
- Scaling and performance tuning of database to handle billions of API calls and thousands of concurrent requests
- Collaborate with data science team to build effective solutions for data collection, pre-processing and integrating machine learning into the workflow
- Collaborate, provide technical guidance, and engage in design and code review for other team members.
- Excellent Scala, cassandara, architect, api, software, python, Java programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis and test design
- Proficiency with at least one Scala, GoLang, Python micro frameworks like Flask, Tornado, Play, Spring etc. with experience in building REST APIs
- Experience or understanding in building web crawlers, data fetching bots etc.
- Experience with design and optimisation of Neo4j, cassandra, NoSQL databases, PostGreSQL, Redis, Elastic Search
- Familiarity with one of the cloud service providers, AWS or Google Compute Engine
- Computer Science degree with 5+ years of backend programming experience
- 3+ years experience in emerging technolgies like AI/ML/CV/NLP
Experience : 8 Years+
Location : Sony World Signal, Koramangala 4th Block, Bangalore
Salary: 20-30LPA+ Stocks
Insurance, Travel Benefits and More
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer