This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Akanksha Naini
Artivatic is a global risk & decision-making platform that automates human decisions in insurance & healthcare to provide efficiency, transparency, risk assessment, personalization, and digitization in the entire lifecycle of operations. The platform uses deep machine learning and proprietary algorithms to offer insurance & healthcare solutions like smart risk underwriting, alternative data insights, real-time personalized product offering & automated onboarding, claims automation, sales & distribution, self-branch servicing, customer 360, insights, and analytics,
Artivatic empowers insurance & healthcare businesses and developers to re-imagine insurance & health products for the next billion users. We at Artivatic are constantly building low-cost, modular API infrastructure so that insurance businesses /hospitals can go live in a matter of days, not months.
Artivatic is transforming legacy, traditional, complex and 'one size fits all' into personalized, digital, instant, risk-based, new age InsurTech that touches human lives, understand their need, use data to provide them better, need-based products instantly using technology. Artivatic aims to provide personalized insurance products based on customer goals/needs under 60 seconds using data, technology, and process.
Artivatic has a 50+ members team with a presence in INDIA & the USA. Artivatic is funded by KFintech (backed by General Atlantic), IAN Fund & IAN Network.
Analysts work in teams with other actuaries, financial reporting analysts, and actuarial IT teams to deliver pricing, reserving, and actuarial risk analytics analysis results. Actuarial Analyst has the opportunity to support or develop cutting-edge analyses, strategies, and solutions addressing the wide range of actuarial risks and/or issues facing
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Risk Analytics including the development of analytical tools, analysis of insurance risk, regulatory capital modelling activities, and general support for any risk analytics in the company
- Pricing including the development of pricing tools, price monitoring
- Reserving for complex general insurance lines of business
- Assisting in responding to management queries and concerns; resolving issues promptly
- Assisting in setting up the technical provisions for the Solvency II balance sheet. Also would be performing variability analysis in the Reserve Risk Team within Solvency II framework.
- College graduate with B.S. degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance or another major with significant credits in the technical, analytical or quantitative subject matter.
- 1-3 years of Industry Experience
o Five days’ working
o Opportunity to work with the start-up, learning technology, stacks
o Startup perks, Interaction with the young desired team
o Cultural values
House Office setup reimbursement
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer