Senior Backend Engineer
Posted by Layak Singh (@artivaticai)
About Artivatic :
Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 25+ team focus on technology. The artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Millions plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
- Building server-side logic that powers our APIs, in effect deploying machine learning models in production system that can scale to billions of API calls
- Scaling and performance tuning of database to handle billions of API calls and thousands of concurrent requests
- Collaborate with data science team to build effective solutions for data collection, pre-processing and integrating machine learning into the workflow
- Collaborate, provide technical guidance, and engage in design and code review for other team members.
- Excellent Scala, cassandara, architect, api, software, python, Java programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis and test design
- Proficiency with at least one Scala, GoLang, Python micro frameworks like Flask, Tornado, Play, Spring etc. with experience in building REST APIs
- Experience or understanding in building web crawlers, data fetching bots etc.
- Experience with design and optimisation of Neo4j, cassandra, NoSQL databases, PostGreSQL, Redis, Elastic Search
- Familiarity with one of the cloud service providers, AWS or Google Compute Engine
- Computer Science degree with 4+ years of backend programming experience
Experience : 5 Years+
Location : Sony World Signal, Koramangala 4th Block, Bangalore
Insurance, Travel Benefits and others
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer