Artivatic.ai is end to end AI platform for BFSI & Healthcare sector to provide intelligent systems to solve complex problems, based our of Bangalore with 25 member team.
We are looking for Android Developer who has prior experience in developing native tablet, mobile applications, Mobile SDKs for various software products to join Artivatic.aiat its Bangalore office.
- Build high availability and extreme reliable high volume transactional systems.
- Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Debug and Optimise Android applications to work on multiple Android versions and devices
Experience and Qualifications:
- Master’s or BS/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent experience from a top college
- Hands on 2+ years experience in writing android applications
- Built and released at least one android application
- Development of Mobile SDKs for software products
Tech Stack Skills
Core Java, RxJava, SQL Lite, Git, ReactJS, Kotlin, Rest Api, Android SDK.
- Application architectural experience
- Engineering skills to develop and maintain light weight applications that would seamlessly run in low end android devices, under poor bandwidth, and prepaid data connections
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills
- Experience on web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Handling different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes o Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with Maven / Gradle, CI tools like Jenkins
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development processes
- Strong experience in design patterns, Android UI design principles, Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with AB testing, Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc
- Experience in building apps in which transaction/payments happen
- Familiarity with Maven / Gradle, CI tools like Jenkins
- An active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
Knowledge of Rx , MVVM Personality:
- Customer focused, adapts well in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to work well with multiple teams and multitask
- Proven performer and team player, enjoys challenging assignments
- Self-Starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
Insurance, PF, Travel Benefits and others
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer