This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the science of programming.
- Responsibilities include ownership of front-end development for customer-facing dashboard, websites, applications, and translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, as well as building the logic that powers these visual elements.
- You will interface with a large bunch of APIs on a daily basis that acts as a source of data and feed them to customer-facing elements.
- You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
- Own the development lifecycle end-to-end, from system design, all the way to production
- High level and low level design of the system
- Decide the technologies to employ
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Employ best practices that enable managing a large and rapidly growing codebase
- Ensure automated testing and monitoring of the application
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ability to evaluate and decide between a multitude of frameworks
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience and focus on best practices for maintainable code
- Expertise in performance optimization.
- Knowledge of latest developments in the frontend technologies is an advantage.
- Being plugged-in into the same is a huge plus
- Worked in B2B technology product will be plus
Insurance, Trave help and others
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer