This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Artivatic.ai is end to end AI platform for BFSI & Healthcare sector to provide intelligent systems to solve complex problems, based our of Bangalore with 25 member team.
We are looking for iOS Developer who has prior experience in developing native tablet, mobile applications, Mobile SDKs for various software products to join Artivatic.ai at its Bangalore office.
- Build high availability and extreme reliable high volume transactional systems.
- Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Debug and Optimise Android applications to work on multiple Android versions and devices
Experience and Qualifications:
- Master’s or BS/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent experience from a top college
- Hands on 2+ years experience in writing iOS applications
- Built and released at least one iOS application
- Development of Mobile SDKs for software products
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
- Bring 2+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong problem solving and analytical
- Objective-C or Swift language proficiency along with Cocoa Touch knowledge.
- Hands-on experience working with Storyboards, constraints and also know about different UI animations.
- Knowledge of delegates, protocols, notifications and application lifecycle.
- Knowledge about Push notification services.
- Knowledge of third party SDK integrations.
- Application architectural experience
- Engineering skills to develop and maintain light weight applications that would seamlessly run in low end android devices, under poor bandwidth, and prepaid data connections
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills
- Experience on web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Handling different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes o Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of the full iOS mobile development life cycle
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development processes
- Strong experience in design patterns, iOS UI design principles, Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with AB testing, Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc
- Experience in building apps in which transaction/payments happen
- Familiarity with Maven / Gradle, CI tools like Jenkins
- An active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Customer focused, adapts well in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to work well with multiple teams and multitask
- Proven performer and team player, enjoys challenging assignments
- Self-Starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
Insurance, Travel Benefits and Others
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer